Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Welcome to TheNelsonWay

Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! To start this blog off I first want to introduce myself and tell you somethings about me. First off I am Mom, Wife, Book lover, Book hoarder, and everything else books. I am also a Southern girl by birth, heart and soul. You can tell these things by my personality and Accident, or so I am told by others. I am a lover of Dogs so of course I own a Black Labrador Retriever and a Golden Retriever. My house is proof of this. I also dream of writing a book eventually and having it published. Don't ask me when I see this in my future because I continue to right the outline and details out for my first book. I have started a Booktube channel be sure to check it out TheNelsonWay. So far all I am currently getting my first video posted and it's taking FOREVER to upload. I will cover book hauls, book reviews, monthly wrap ups, and monthly favorites that will also include movies, music and etc. I love children ( your probably thinking" I sure hope so if you have one") :) so I also buy children books and read with my daughter at times when she is not reading herself. With that being said I have a playlist of which I have already started filming for called The Children's Corner. This playlist will consist of me reading books for children. I know that some parents either 1. Do not have the financial funds to continue buying different books for their children. 2. Do not feel the need or desire to read to their children. As sad as it is to say these parents do exist. 3 Do not have the time to read to them due to busy lifestyles. Whatever the reason maybe I am there for the children. The idea that when a child is sitting in a doctors office playing with their parents phone waiting, they could be having a book read to them. Whatever the reasons of them being on devices they have the opportunity to have the books read. I guess what I am trying to say is I am here for all ages in different ways. I just love books, people, and getting to know others with my same interest. Oh I also live in Florida. The sunshine state that has more rain then sunshine lol. I read all different types of books. I do not discriminate against one genre. With that being said here is a little bit about me as time goes by you will learn a lot more as you follow along.  https://twitter.com/TheNelsonWay1

No comments:

Post a Comment